FORT LAUDERDALE CAR ACCIDENT LAWYER
Unexpectedly, a car accident can change someone’s life forever. In today’s age, with so many drivers on Florida roads, accidents happen every day. Accident victims may be left with severe injuries and economic damages as a result of another driver’s negligence.
If you have been injured in a Florida car accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Devon Workman is a Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyer who exclusively represents injured plaintiffs and helps accident victims recover maximum compensation for their injuries.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
Being involved in a car accident is a shocking and traumatic event, but you must remain calm to protect your interests and legal rights. The following is a list of steps you should take after your car accident to help strengthen your potential car accident claim.
- Get off the Road – If you are able to, move your car to safe place because highways/roads are a dangerous area to remain following an accident.
- Contact the Police – After you ensured your safety, call 911 immediately. Inform the police that you have been involved in a car accident and then wait for the police to arrive. When the police arrive, give an accurate and honest account of what happened. This will be important because the police report will generally indicate who is responsible for the accident. This will be beneficial for your potential injury claim.
- Seek Medical Attention – Often accident victims do not realize how severe their injuries are until days or even weeks later. This is why it is important to seek medical care as soon as you can – even if you do not feel like your injuries are that bad. Seeking precautionary medical attention will allow doctors or medical staff to catch hidden injuries early on.
- Obtain Contact / Insurance Information – Get all information (names, addresses, licenses plate numbers, insurance information) from all the parties involved in the accident and any potential witnesses.
- Take Pictures – I know it is difficult to think about taking pictures after being involved in a car accident, but it may be vital to your personal injury claim. Photos can be essential in prevailing in your car accident claim and your recovery amount. You should try to take as many pictures as possible. Take pictures of the scene of the accident, car damage, weather conditions, skid marks, etc. You should attempt to take these pictures from multiple angles. Also, take pictures of the injuries you sustained.
- Call a Florida Car Accident Attorney – After an accident, it is important to contact a Florida injury attorney who will help protect your legal rights. Here, Workman Injury Law, we will represent you through your car accident claim and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Should You Hire a Car Accident Lawyer
If you were involved in an accident and feeling any pain or soreness at all, you should contact a car accident lawyer immediately. Our case reviews are completely free and no risk to you at all to discuss your rights. If the insurance company is denying your claim or not agreeing to fix your vehicle, you should seek a lawyer’s advice to help walk you through the process. The quicker your speak with an attorney, the more likely your claim will be handled properly from start to finish to ensure you receive the highest possible settlement.
How Much Does a Florida Injury Lawyer Cost
Here at Workman Injury Law we work on what is a called a contingency fee. We only get paid if we win your case. If we are unable to obtain a settlement or verdict, you pay us nothing. We take on the risk and upfront costs, so you don’t have to worry about anything except getting better for your injuries.
Why You Should Have a Lawyer By Your Side
The insurance company will do anything they can to make sure you settle and release your claim early for pennies on the dollar. They will contact you quickly by phone calls and text messages. They will try to convince you that you do not need a lawyer and try to get you to accept money. Do not speak with the insurance companies until you speak with an attorney. They will use everything you say against you. That includes your own insurance company.
The insurance companies are not on your side which is why you need an experienced car accident lawyer on your side to get the compensation you deserve. We will assist with getting you the best medical care, getting your car repaired, and taking all the stress off your shoulder. We will negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf and fight in court if the insurance companies are not willing to pay you what is fair for your injuries.
We will fight day in and day out to ensure you get the maximum compensation for your:
- Hospital & Medical Expenses
- Future Medical Costs
- Lost Wages/Future Earning
- Pain and Suffering
- Mental Anguish
- And Much More
Free Case Review with Florida Car Accident Lawyer
Call today for your review car accident case review. We are available 24/7 to discuss your case. We are determined to fight for you and make sure you get back on your feet and the compensation you deserve.
Call now and you will speak with an attorney, not a call center, or legal assistant. We provide the personalized service you need.